Currently Ant only runs a build file located on the filesystem.

A workaround would be to ship with a minimal build.xml along with the JAR which does an <unjar> to bootstrap and <ant> the primary build file, although this is probably just as good as deploying the real build file.

It would be nice for Ant to be modified to allow getting at build files from an archive resource or from a URL.

Erik