Hi,

Supposing you created your own buildfile "install", and you install by
copying the files to your Tomcat folder:

Instead of copying your project folder (the one which contains your
"src","build",etc. folders), copy everything in your build folder. So the
FileSet which defines the files you copy should not be rooted at your
project base folder, but rather at the "build" folder.

For ex, supposing ${projectbase} contains your project folder and
${tomcatfolder} contains your tomcat installation:

instead of:

<copy todir="${tomcatfolder}/webapps">
  <fileset dir="${projectbase}">
    <include name="**/*.class"/>