Hi,

I have just downloaded and installed ant 1.5.1, and when I launch it, I get
this exception:

    Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: de

I'm using Windows 2000 and JDK 1.4.1_01. I have checked ANT_HOME and
JAVA_HOME environment variables, and are set correctly. I also checked that
CLASSPATH is empty. The ant bin directory is on my path, and also does java
bin.

Any suggestion about what could be happening?
Thanks a lot.