hi all,
             I am stuck here and quick suggestion would be great. I am running a sql
query and getting multiple values from the query. Is there a way in ant to load this
into property directly from sql task. Currently i am pushing them into a text file.
But as i am getting multiple values i need to executed different task depending upon
each value . Did any one came across this kind of scenario before. Please let me know
if some one knows the solution for this.

Thanks
regards
-Chandra