From: Nau, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 9:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Loading stylesheets from a jar file (<xslt> task)

Does anyone know of a way to load an xsl stylesheet from a jar file
rather than a path off the basedir?

I would like to repackage the javancss stuff to include the stylesheets
in the javancss.jar then load the stylesheet from the jar in ant. This
would ease the issues of having to keep track of both the stylesheets
and the jars separately.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mike.