-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: sankari [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet am: Freitag, 17. Januar 2003 08:34
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Hi

Hi,

    Could any help me to send attachment though mail using MailLogger.

    Here is the content of my build.xml

 <property name="MailLogger.success.notify" value="true"/>
<property name="MailLogger.failure.notify" value="true"/>
<property
name="MailLogger.success.to"value="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"/>
<property
name="MailLogger.failure.to"value="[EMAIL PROTECTED],sankari@india
.adventnet.com"/>

<property name="MailLogger.mailhost" value="mailserver"/>

    What should I add further in my build.xml to send my own file as an
attachment thru' mail.

    Thanks in advance.

With regards,
sankari