On Sunday, January 19, 2003, at 09:58  AM, Erik Hatcher wrote:
The stylesheet that generates the HTML report simply ignores <system-out> elements. To have it added, you will have to tweak the XSL. This can be done easily (if you know a little XSLT) by copying the existing XSL file, making the changes, and pointing to its parent directory using the 'styledir' attribute of the <report> subelement of <junitreport>.
Actually, the junit-frames.xsl does have handling for system-out and system-err - it appears it should write them to .txt files and provide hyperlinks to them in the HTML view. I've never seen these links appear on reports I've generated though, so perhaps there is a bug in the XSL (wrong element path perhaps?). Anyone seen this work?

Erik