Have you tried <recorder> instead of the -logfile argument?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 3:00 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: -logfile option and input task

Simple question:

I am running my build files with the -logfile option to send stdout to a
file.  I am also using <input/> tasks at times, resulting in the prompt for
the <input/> tasks not being sent to stdout, so the user doesn't know about
it :)  Is there anything simple I can do to use -logfile and still get
<input/> task to send the message to stdout?

Thanks
George