On Mon, Mar 07, 2016 at 09:08:47AM +0000, Brian Nisbet wrote:
I may have missed the logic behind this. Any RIPE WG can make
policy, why should AA-WG be any different?

aawg is not different, the problem is precisely that any WG can
make policy. There should be ONE list on which policy is debated
and consensus, if any, is determined. Which is the way other RIRs
work and which is the way RIPE was *supposed* to work before a
lot of empire-building happened (see how apwg is the only list
with "policy" in the name?)

I do not want to be subscribed to every godsdamn mailing list
@ripe.net, but I *have* to because otherwise some policy will be
imposed on me that I never even heard about and that supposedly
"has reached consensus".

rgds,
Sascha Luck