On Thu, 14 Apr 2016 18:07:37 +0200
Esa Laitinen <e...@laitinen.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 5:38 PM, <an...@ox.co.za> wrote:
> > Basically, if I receive a bounce from gmail saying that they think
> > my email is spam, i sent the same bounce to my client - so that
> > they can fix / adjust their behavior...
>
> From the rant I found actually this interesting.
> So, instead of investigating yourself and terminating the spamming
> customer you forward the complaint (in the worst case  unedited) to
> the customer for listwashing?
> What an idea! I hope the spammers don't find your service, as you'd
> land in quite a few filters. This might cause even more customers
> leaving.

sorry, i realize that many of you probably have zero/little/no technical
skills... I apologize it is my fault for not typing/communicating more
clearly :(

- what i obviously meant was that I do not re-write email headers.

Email bounces are generally returned to Return-path:

I do not read clients email and should i receive an actual complaint at
my abuse-c :)  I will deal with that ...