De: anti-abuse-wg [anti-abuse-wg-boun...@ripe.net] en nombre de Brian Nisbet
[brian.nis...@heanet.ie]
Enviado el: jueves, 26 de mayo de 2016 9:43
Para: anti-abuse-wg@ripe.net
Asunto: Re: [anti-abuse-wg] 2016-01 Discussion Period Extended Until 21 June
2016 (Include Legacy Internet Resource Holders in the Abuse-c Policy)

Gilles,

Thanks for the contribution, but I would like to remind you and the
community that abuse-c is a reality, that policy reached consensus some
time ago!

Can we please frame the discussion on this policy in that context,
rather than referring to points outside of that scope?

Thanks,

Brian

Brian Nisbet, Network Operations Manager
HEAnet Limited, Ireland's Education and Research Network
1st Floor, 5 George's Dock, IFSC, Dublin 1
Registered in Ireland, no 275301  tel: +35316609040
web: http://www.heanet.ie/