“People say we live in an age of information overload. Right? I don't know
about that, but I just know that I get too many marketing emails.”
“...I scrolled down to the bottom of the email, and I pressed, "Unsubscribe."
And I thought that'd be the end of it. But a week later, I got another one that
said,...”
“And I thought, obviously, I haven't clicked hard enough. So I tried it again.
Right? Lo and behold, a week passes, you guessed it,...”
“And I was really annoyed with them, and I thought, OK, I was about to write a
strongly worded email, which I can do quite well.”

So Andre, people who do this say they are not committing INTERNET ABUSE because
they put a link to unsubscribe. This is too much hypocrisy or they really
believe that we are mentally feeble?
According to your concerns as you classify this attitude?

I see billions of spam

Red scam too

I see them blomm

For me and you