Ok folks...

The RBL Policy discussion is interesting, but we've gone wildly off
track and it has become focused, unfortunately, on one provider.

I'm not going to tell anyone what to think of Spamhaus, but this
conversation is not the right place to go on specifically about them. I
think the relevant opinions have been aired and nobody is going to be
convinced one way or the other.

If there is more discussion of general RBL Policy and whether bans
should be longer/shorter/whatever or the other points Andre raised, great.

If you aren't talking about this, please don't post it here. There are
lots of other lists and forums and things on the Internet where you can
post away.

Thanks,

Brian

--
Brian Nisbet, Network Operations Manager
HEAnet CLG, Ireland's Education and Research Network