On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 09:34:50 -0500
"Jeffrey Race" <jr...@attglobal.net> wrote:

> The universal rule of ladies and gentlemen is to avoid giving

I take very strong exception to this and on on this list. This type of
sexual stereotyping is not only archaic but is extremely offensive to
some people.

Offensive comments has no place on an abuse workgroup and I demand
an unqualified apology from jr...@post.harvard.edu

Or, barring an apology, I would like  jr...@post.harvard.edu to
agree to self punish: Force yourself to watch two seasons of Bart
Simpson (i suggest season 6 and maybe 9...)

For the rest of his post, the writer has lost touch with reality and
clearly has a higher regard for sensibilities than for
communication and the free (OPEN) exchange of ideas.

"Helping someone out" does not mean helping them from the side of the
ditch into the actual ditch. It similarly does not mean that you should
publish your bias and be as offensive as others have been.

Then, your reply is pov (point of view - yours) your opinions are not facts...

For  example, someone else may have the opinion that:
Expletives are useful, not only to display relationship and for
communicative use but are fun to use!

Offense is a choice and although I have understanding of your repressed
humanity, a one word response to your post could simply have been
"balls"

And, speaking for myself, it is humorous when the boss farts by
accident in a very formal meeting.

What can I say, I am but a course obnoxious shitting and laughing
brute. And I laugh at the thought of me, a killer (I eat meat) and my
body processing that into energy (most of which is used by my brain)
because the reality is so very freaky.

I believe the British called my culture "Boors" because we seem so
common, unsophisticated and, well "boorish" In truth we have so
much ubuntu, so much compassion but we do not like bullshit.

I hope that all helped you out (but probably not as Dinosaurs are as
dinosaurs do...)

Andre