Dear Marilson,

Our group converse to engage in exchange of ideas about technical issues in
communications.
As technically oriented persons we bring certain expectations to the
discussion, for example
clearly delineating issues, following a logical progression of analysis based
on evidence,
using words according to their precisely defined meanings, and of course
excluding
personalized negative statements and irrelevant issues.  Only by following such
rules
can scientifically valid knowledge grow.

Your mode of conversation does not well match these expectations.  For example
you use the word 'fascist' which has a precise meaning in political science
apparently
as some generalized condemnation.   It is out of place here even were you to
use it
correctly which you don't.    Psychopathy again has a precise definition in its
field
which you apparently don't know.   Likewise it has no place in this forum.

Vulgar language has no place in a forum like this as it is rude and offensive
and  so detracts from  the mental calmness and clarity  needed to analyse
complex
technical issues.

Censors perform their proper function by excluding submissions which violate the
norms of discourse.

If you can limit your future contributions to the subject and the expectations
of this
group I am sure our colleagues will be happy to have you with us.

If not then you may be more comfortable raising your ideas in different fora
with different expectations and norms.

Jeffrey Race

--Original Message Text---
From: Marilson
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 08:28:27 -0200

According Brian Nisbet the Anti-Abuse WG welcomes a free exchange of ideas and
opinions, it does
not welcome PERSONAL abuse OF ANY KIND.

I was alerted by a WG member that my comments are not being posted. There are
censors deciding what
can be commented. I would not be surprised by fascist attitudes.

I see this problem as follows: if you don't want me to make comments, cancel my
register. I don't
want to waste my time writing comments in a language I do not master.
If this is not personal abuse what would it be? Fascism? Arrogance? Psychopathy?

I usually use generalized swearing against companies and their representatives
when my rights are
not respected. WITH EVIDENCE OF ILLICIT ACTS. If this bothers you, do not be
hypocrites by saying
ƒ_oI have little or no problem with generalised swearing.ƒ__

Marilson
Never so few done so much harm to so many.