Suresh
He doesn’t have a RIPE email address apparently .. so ..

Now why he doesn’t have a RIPE email address is probably another matter
entirely ☺

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
Hosting, Colocation & Domains
https://www.blacknight.com/
http://blacknight.blog/
Intl. +353 (0) 59  9183072
Direct Dial: +353 (0)59 9183090
Personal blog: https://michele.blog/
Some thoughts: https://ceo.hosting/

    Most mailing list manager software has already been rewritten to support
this by default, so unless RIPE NCC is using something heavily patched and
customized for their own needs upgrading to the latest version should mostly
fix this, or it should be fixable with some config change after the upgrade.

    --srs