On Sat, 27 May 2017 21:26:42 -0300
"Marilson" <marilson.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If you continue to call your competitors from criminal companies
> someone will call you Pot. :)

No, firstly, there is no competition between lists... All lists have
different data and sometimes different priorities and focus. (Did you
see the SORBS lists 30 days, recent, all time - this has time focus -
some lists adds weight for RIR, some lists focus on actual syndicates,
some on actual bot tech, some aggregate bots & syndicates - for
example - on your one IP number you may be hosting 900 domains and
only one of those belong to a crime syndicate sending spear or to a
child pornographer. - if you are on that list - find your criminal - and get
rid of them...
some lists are rolled by hand, dedicated and with zero (or next to
zero) false positives. some lists randomly list ip numbers, etc.

a list is a list and the quality of a list depends on the maintenance thereof
and
the value it ads to society. This value is sometimes displayed in the
'score' or numerical weight attached to programs similar to spamassassin
assigned to a list by independent users.

Secondly, I am not a criminal and not a criminal company. So, I do
not have criminal competitors.

Lastly, if there is a list that is listing other lists for no reason and also
lists
honeynets (traps) and victims - the advantage for doing that is only to
criminal enterprise.

Just on a side note, my opinion is that you calling Martin Hetzner a
Nazi (and a sociopath) is not acceptable behavior.

It is hate speech in itself and disrespectful to civil society.

Andre