Michele,

Usually I do not feed trolls, but...

Apart from the fact that they do not accept abuse reports from
reporting services like SpamCop

And, apart from the fact that 25% of all spam lists does in fact list
Twitter as a spammer

I also claim to have a nose, yet I have not proven to you that I have one.

Maybe I can just smell shit without having a nose? Probably...

Andre