On Tuesday 15 August 2017 09.17, ox wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Some spammers are now sending "verify your email account" spam abuse.

I would say that sending a single unsolicited "verify your email account" IS
SPAM
The keyword here is "unsolicited"

This is not the same as a mail sent as a respons to some action done, subscribe
or purchase from someone. That "verify your email account" is legitimate.

But unsolicited is always spam.

--
        Peter Håkanson

        There's never money to do it right, but always money to do it
        again ... and again ... and again ... and again.
        ( Det är billigare att göra rätt. Det är dyrt att laga fel. )