"If any of our helpdesk engineers would click on a link or attachment in what we receive on the abuse-mailbox ... "

Then a text code could be sent via email, allowing manual opening of RIPE website and enter the code in it.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [anti-abuse-wg] [policy-announce] 2017-02 Review Phase
(Regular abuse-c Validation)
From: Erik Bais <eb...@a2b-internet.com>
Date: Sat, January 20, 2018 1:19 am
To: "anti-abuse-wg@ripe.net" <anti-abuse-wg@ripe.net>

I have to agree with Wolfgang here ...

If any of our helpdesk engineers would click on a link or attachment in what we receive on the abuse-mailbox ... he/she would have to keep restoring the systems due to the massive number of malware that is received in it..

I still think that the best way to validate a current abuse-contact is during the ARC's ...
It wouldn't require any additional process nor additional contact moments from the RIPE NCC's point of view to the resource holders.

Regards,
Erik Bais