Hi,
(being a working group member from Portugal and also one of the co-authors)

Does the PDP specify that expressing support needs to include any specific reason for said support?

Do supporters need to specify which parts of the proposal's text are more meaningful for them?

Perhaps one of the Chairs can shed some light.

Best Regards,
Carlos

ps: I hope there isn't even a glimpse of discrimination against Portuguese members here. I've also seen support coming from people that live in US, CZ, IL, CH, IN, NL. But this WG in not ITU-T, thus not country-based...