In message <alpine.lrh.2.21.1904060910530.21...@gauntlet.corp.fccn.pt>,
=?ISO-8859-15?Q?Carlos_Fria=E7as?= <cfria...@fccn.pt> wrote:

>> I would say that this is just a very temporary mishap, and a temporary
>> "fat fingered" anomaly if it were not for the fact that some of these
>> routes have, according to RIPE Rotuing History, been countinuously
>> announced for over four full months now.
>
>That's a bit long so that noone notices it... (and fixes it).

Yes.

>Thus, some filters
>are not in place or they have a serious hole... :-(

Can I request someone within the RIPE region to contact these people and
try to see if they will respnd about this issue in a meaningful fashion?

I already tried myself, but I just got back a response saying, in effect,
"Yea.  So?  Why are you bothering us?"

I guess that I have not been able to explain the problem to them very
well.

Regards,
rfg