I think the proposed policy tightens things up well to markedly improve the
chance of abuse reports being appropriately handled. As such I am in favour of
2019-04 and feel that a slightly more detailed but not too onerous process will
mean less work for abuse handlers in the long run rather than leaving things as
they are.

Liam Glover
National Cyber Crime Unit