As I said in the face to face meeting this morning, I both withdraw my support
for this proposal and would also urge you to completely withdraw it. The name
of the policy does not reflect its intent and that alone should be reason
enough for it to be removed

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions

On 23/05/2019, 09:00, "anti-abuse-wg on behalf of JORDI PALET MARTINEZ via
anti-abuse-wg" <anti-abuse-wg-boun...@ripe.net on behalf of
anti-abuse-wg@ripe.net> wrote:

    Hi all,

    As v2 of  2019-03 is not yet published, according to the PDP, until the
impact analysis is completed, I've published a diff online at:

    https://www.diffchecker.com/Fy6z4VYH

    Regards,
    Jordi

    IPv4 is over
    Are you ready for the new Internet ?
    http://www.theipv6company.com
    The IPv6 Company

confidential. The information is intended to be for the exclusive use of the
individual(s) named above and further non-explicilty authorized disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, even if
partially, including attached files, is strictly prohibited and will be
considered a criminal offense. If you are not the intended recipient be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information, even if partially, including attached files, is strictly
prohibited, will be considered a criminal offense, so you must reply to the
original sender to inform about this communication and delete it.