Hi all

On Tue 19/Nov/2019 21:38:44 +0100 David Guo via anti-abuse-wg wrote:
> The most important thing for me is I don’t know how to type those letters on
> my
> English keyboard ☹

It's curious that you can type emoticons and not accented letters.  Enabling
composition allows to type uppercase and foreign characters, which national
keyboards cannot.

> But yes I agree, forcing Latin chars is the best way to solve this problem.

Please do not force!  Let's go forward, not backward.

Please allow non-ASCII characters, encoded in UTF-8 [RFC3629] using the
normalization form canonical composition (NFC) as described in Unicode Format
for Network Interchange ([RFC5198]).

At most, suggest to providers who use EAI addresses to also provide an ASCII
alternative, if possible.

Best
Ale