Hi Marco,

> Later, we received new information from both organisations about this
> transfer. It was then followed by an official request in which both parties
> asked us to revert the changes made to our registry and return the IP
> addresses back to their previous holders. After an internal review, we
> reverted the registration of the addresses.

Can you give some more details on the fact that policy requirements for holding
the resources for 24 months after the transfer was suspended?

> While we cannot disclose more details publicly, we would like to emphasise
> that we took this action within our mandate to maintain an up-to-date and
> correct Internet number resource registry, and as a neutral and impartial
> organisation.

The last sentence proves that there are rules and there are rules. How the NCC
can be a neutral organisation while policy isn't applied to all members in an
equal manner?

Thank you and have a happy holidays.

--
Kind regards,