Dear Jordi,

> There are existing procedures for that in extreme cases.

I think it's now obvious that existing procedures does not work.

--
Sergey

Friday, May 8, 2020, 1:20:45 PM, you wrote:

JPMvaaw> However, I fully understand that the community prefer to do things in
different steps.

JPMvaaw> We initially asked for the abuse mailbox.

JPMvaaw> Then we added a technical validation.

JPMvaaw> Now I'm asking for a better validations and make sure that
JPMvaaw> the reporting is feasible. I'm not asking to verify if you handle the
abuse case or not.

JPMvaaw> *AND* I'm not asking to take *new* actions. There are
JPMvaaw> existing procedures for that in extreme cases.
JPMvaaw>

JPMvaaw> El 30/4/20 9:51, "anti-abuse-wg en nombre de Serge Droz via
JPMvaaw> anti-abuse-wg" <anti-abuse-wg-boun...@ripe.net en nombre de
JPMvaaw> anti-abuse-wg@ripe.net> escribió:

JPMvaaw>     I do not disagree with this.

JPMvaaw>     Serge