On Wed 17/Mar/2021 15:42:26 +0100 alireza vaziri wrote:
I have attached the draft proposal of the training and it would be great to provide us with your feedback

The draft states four general principle.  The 4th is expressed as:

   - The community expects you to handle Abuse in your network
     and keep the resources you have been granted clean

That's very nice and fully agreeable. However, in today's "object oriented" world, I'd rather express it as:

   - The way you handle Abuse in your network is going to
     define the quality of the resources granted to you

jm2c
Ale