Hi,

On 23.02.22 20:00, Laura Atkins wrote:

On 23 Feb 2022, at 18:39, Gert Doering <g...@space.net> wrote:

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 07:20:48PM +0100, Tobias Knecht via anti-abuse-wg wrote:
I disagree with the idea of defining what abuse is for 3 reasons.

I do understand your arguments, but I'm not agreeing with the conclusion.

If we can't agree on "this is abuse" and "that is not", how can we ever
agree on "we should do something against abuse!"?

Exactly. We have to have some definition to use for training, at the very
minimum.

(Speaking for myself)
The training is (at first) going to be a one hour webinar. So time is very limited. I am not convinced (yet) that defining abuse is a good use of that time. Assuming that the goal is to make the participant of the webinar understand why handling abuse is important: Perhaps a few specific examples are more helpful to achieving this goal than a comprehensive definition.

Markus