On Tue 07/Jun/2022 20:14:49 +0200 Ángel González Berdasco via anti-abuse-wg
wrote:
Gert Doering wrote:

"whois, as in 'this particular way users interface with the DB'" :-)

(I'm aware it's the server doing this - which makes changing the implementation easier, as it's "just one place" - but in the end, "it needs to be done" which was the point I tried to make ;-) )

Indeed. And many other tools interacting with the RIPE DB to find abuse contacts, I'm afraid. The uptake of those new attributes would necessarily be relatively slow.

People who send not only to RIPE IPs will never uptake, unless this is going to
be a global change, including RDAP specs.

Best
Ale