Dear colleagues,

We are currently researching the growing gap between the skills of young people
graduating from tertiary studies and the expectations of employers in the tech
and cybersecurity industry, and we're interested in hearing your views. We
kindly invite you to fill out our survey in
English<https://forms.gle/Dna6nSeiKMFY11cP9>,
French<https://forms.gle/BzGZmmT2iJqkLRat8> or
Polish<https://forms.gle/5cgeRjz29r1ZKTWE8>. The deadline is 15 August.

The survey has been developed by the IGF's Internet Standards, Security and
Safety Coalition (IS3C)<http://www.is3coalition.org>. It aims to establish
where the gaps are and possible solutions, as well as to find out more about
current good practice in this area around the world. To do this we need your
views, knowledge and expertise.

We hope you can assist us in getting a clear picture of the current playing
field by filling in this questionnaire. An analysis of results will be made
available at www.is3coalition.org<http://www.is3coalition.org/> in September
2022, in the lead up to a series of workshops bringing together academia and
industry.

If you know colleagues interested in this topic, then please share this survey
with them.

Best regards,

Janice Richardson,                                   Wout de Natris
Chair of WG2 of the IS3C                         IS3C Cordinator

https://forms.gle/5cgeRjz29r1ZKTWE8 - Polish version
https://forms.gle/BzGZmmT2iJqkLRat8 - French version
https://forms.gle/Dna6nSeiKMFY11cP9 - English version

De Natris Consult