Hello,

I see it as useful.

Not all CSIRTs are "purely virtual teams". We do have headquarters and hence a postal address.
I would say the majority of established CSIRTs has a postal address.

I don't have a strong opinion if the postal address should be mandatory or optional, though.

A letter (sent by post) might reach different people that might then call the attention of other folks that didn't read or reply to an e-mail message...

Cheers,
Carlos