Just to give a feedback:

Yesterday I had complained about the said IP 80.94.95.181 also to RIPE NCC
via their WebMail contact page, which went to supp...@ripe.net
and opened a ticket: https://www.ripe.net/contact-form

Luckily the worst hacking attempts originating from these IPs
finally have stopped since today morning at around 08:25 :
80.94.95.181
45.129.14.106
They tried for many weeks.

They both belong to the same said company and have the same abuse contact:
% Abuse contact for '80.94.95.0 - 80.94.95.255' is
'internethosting-...@yandex.ru'
% Abuse contact for '45.129.14.0 - 45.129.14.255' is 'internethosting-...@yandex.ru'

Currently the other mass hacking attacks are coming from
the following IPs, but an Abuse Report has not been filed yet,
still monitoring & collecting evidence:
141.98.11.68
141.98.11.82
185.162.235.225