Serge

Several ccTLD registries have given discounts for DNSSEC.

What is unclear is how many of the domains with DNSSEC enabled are in active
use, so the lack of “problems” could be simply down to a complete lack of us /
ignorance that the technology was enabled.

My main issue with focus on DNSSEC is that it is seen being a “good use” of
resources, so small registries who should invest in other things that are
fundamentally more important feel obliged to enable it. There’s also the entire
“I’ve got DNSSEC so now my domain / site / service is secure” belief. Much like
people who think that smacking an SSL cert on their site magically renders it
secure.

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions

I have sent this email at a time that is convenient for me. I do not expect you
to respond to it outside of your usual working hours.