[Via Communist Internet... http://www.egroups.com/group/Communist-Internet ]
.
.Russian newspaper on U.S. moves to ignite second Korean war
  Pyongyang, July 30 (KCNA) -- The Russian newspaper Pravda carried an
article headlined "New aggression is prepared" on July 27. The United States
is about to set up four new combat brigades allegedly to cope with a
possible dispute in the Asia-Pacific region, which proves its preparations
for a second Korean war, the newspaper pointed out, and went on:
It is 48 years since the armistice agreement was signed, but the Korean
peninsula has not yet been freed from the danger of war.
Its main cause lies in the U.S. hostile policy toward the DPRK and the
U.S. troops' presence in South Korea.
Reconciliation and reunification between the north and south of the
Korean peninsula depend on when the U.S. hostile policy toward the DPRK
comes to an end.