[Here is another Armenian response to the Turkish-Armenian Reconciliation
Commission set up by the Turkish government and the US State Department.
This is all part of the State Departments attempts to gloss over the crimes
of its Turkish allies and forward a racist pan-Turkic program in the Balkans,
the Middle East and Central Asia.]