Title: Message
2001-07-31
UNMIK SUSPECTS 900 SERBS WERE BURIED IN SUVA REKA MASS GRAVE

"UNMIK (United Nations Mission in Kosovo) suspects that 900 Serbs and non-Albanians, killed after the deployment of KFOR troops in Kosovo, were buried in a mass grave in Suva Reka near Prizren", head of the Bureau for Missing and Detained Persons in the office of Human Rights Committee, Ms. Monique Fienberg, said on July 19." Some 850-900 bodies have been buried there. The bodies have not been identified which means that members of any ethnic community could have been buried in Suva Reka. However, we suspect those are the bodies of Serbs and members of minority communities", Ms. Fienberg told B92 radio. Ms. Fienberg was not able to give exact information
when the exhumation of the bodies buried in Suva Reka would commence, saying that the process would most probably be carried out next year.

RICK ROZOFF
http://english.pravda.ru/yougoslavia/2001/07/31/11364.html