Dear ,

I am happy to inform you about the Out-of-Kosovo registration/voting
program, implemented by the International Organization for Migration
(IOM) and the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Euorpe
(OSCE).

The voter registration period will only last for another three weeks and
will end on September 8. Potential voters have to register or confirm
registration in order to vote for the November 17 Kosovo Assembly
elections.

People who would like to register and currently live in the United
States or Canada should contact the International Organization for
Migration in Washington D.C. at our toll-free number at 1.866.819.5158.
Information and registration forms are also available on-line at
www.okvoting.org

If you have further questions and suggestions, please do not hesitate to
contact our office.

Sincerely,
Henrike Lehnguth
Head of Voter Information Office