And the hapless Soldier's sigh Runs in blood down
Palace walls - William Blake

Spanish peacekeeper dies in Kosovo accident

PRISTINA, Yugoslavia, Aug 22 (Reuters) - A Spanish
member of Kosovo's NATO-led peacekeeping force was
killed and three others were injured when their
armoured vehicle overturned in the west of the
province, the peace force said on Wednesday.

The crash on Tuesday brought the total number of KFOR
soldiers killed since the peacekeeping force deployed
in Kosovo in June 1999 to 70, most of them in
accidents, a spokesman said.

The KFOR force, now around 43,000 strong, entered
Kosovo after NATO's 1999 bombing campaign to halt
Belgrade's repression of the province's Albanian
majority.

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/