The article looks like establishment liberal
disinformation.

If the Americans hadn't supplied the Stinger missiles
and trained the operatores in how to fire them, to
shoot down the President's plan, and if they hasdn't
allowed their assets to cut loose and invade the
country from Ruanda, then none of these events would
have occurred.

--- Steve Wagner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/