http://www.geocities.com/iwacu.geo/explosive.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Rozoff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 3:00 PM
To: Anti-Nato
Subject: On Rwanda [WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK]

Richard is absolutely right on both scores. The
Canadian newspaper the National Post had an article
two years ago quoting a Rwandan who insisted that he
had testified and presented evidence to then Hague
head Louise Arbour, that "a certain Western power had
provided the Stinger missile, captured during
Operation Desert Storm," to shoot down the president's
plane.
The same witness said that at first Arbour evinced
interest in his testimony, then hastiy dropped the
matter and refused further contact with him.
Not hard to figure this one out.
Rwanda wasn't a matter of benign neglect, as it's
currently presented, but of active complicity - or
worse.

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

This Discussion List is the follow-up for the old stopnato @listbot.com that
has been shut down