Sorry, I'm getting sloppy in my old age. I also forgot
the rights of minorities. Multiethnic harmony. Respect
for the sacred rights of the human person.
Democratic expression. Free press, free elections and
transparency. Also, peaceful devolution.
The civilized values of the international community.
The ineradicable dedication to the preservation of the
inalienable processes of human self-fulfillment and
optimal self-actualization enshrined in the Atlantic
Charter.
And of course, NATO inter-operability. Can't leave
that out.

http://im.yahoo.com