[Via Communist Internet... http://www.egroups.com/group/Communist-Internet ]

[Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
.
.Demonstration before U.S. tank drill ground
Pyongyang, September 1 (KCNA) -- South Korean people held a fierce
demonstration for more than an hour at the entrance to the U.S. tank drill
ground in Jangpha-ri, Phaphyong-myon, Phaju city, Kyonggi Province, blocking
the tank movement, on August 28, according to the South Korean newspaper
Hangyore. They strongly demanded the U.S. military make an open apology for
announcing on august 16 the U.S. troops "will not be responsible for killing
people by tanks" and take a measure for preventing damage caused by noise.