From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2001 5:03 AM
Subject: Turkey. 64th martyr.

From: dhkc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 17:02:11 -0500
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: gulay kavak

THE DEATH FAST RESISTER GÜLAY KAVAK
FELL MARTYRED ON THE 68TH DAY OF DEATH FAST

The death fast resistance gave another martyr. Gulay Kavak, who is the 64th
martyr of the resistance, started in the 1st team of the death fast action.
Gulay Kavak, who was transferred to hospital immediately after the massacre
of December 19 and subjected to forced medical intervention, has lost
consciousness after the forced intervention.
Gulay who got back her memory, started again with her death fast action in
Kucuk Armutlu, after being released.
Gulay Kavak has entered the 68th day of death fast.
After Gulay Kavak fell martyred at around 7:50 p.m. this evening the
security forces surrounded the district of Istanbul, Kucuk Armutlu.
According to the informations it came to arrests but there doesn't exist any
clear information.

DHKC Information Bureau Brussels

KOMINFORM
P.O. Box 66