Title: Message

ON CLAIMS TO ARREST KARADZIC

Serb Premier Mladen Ivanic called "cynical" the claims to arrest Radovan Karadzic who was wanted by the International War Crimes Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia.
He made this statement when speaking live on Bosnian radio. He believes that it is the international force which should arrest Karadzic because the Republic of Serbia has neither funds nor information to find and arrest the former leader of Bosnian Serbs.

http://english.pravda.ru/yougoslavia/2001/09/08/14598.html