Pasted below is the email i just sent the BBC following a shameless
half-hour tv assault (not interview) on Mira Markovic (Milosevic's wife) a
woman who obviously has enough to deal with. The only enjoyable part about
it (for those of you who did not have the opportunity to view it) was the
way Mira stood up for herself at the end telling off Tim Sebastian for being
"unchivalrous" and "the rudest man (she has) ever encountered".