>From :    Marvin Wingfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 To :    "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Subject :    [justice4Palestine] Anti-Arab Incidents
 Date :     Wed, 12 Sep 2001 23:37:31 -0400

           Dear Friends:

           ADC is receiving reports from our members and friends of
anti-Arab
           harassment, attacks, threats and hostility around the
country.  It is
           important that we document these incidents.

           Please report all anti-Arab and anti-Muslim incidents which
you are
           aware of. Try to document them in as much detail as you can
-- time,
           place, circumstances, comments by perpetrators and so forth.

           Thanks for your cooperation on this.

           Marvin Wingfield
           Director of Education and Outreach
           ADC