on 01.9.13 6:52, Miroslav Antic at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Mounting an attack of this sort is not simple. In the case of the
> World Trade Center, the collapse of the towers indicates massive
> delayed explosions. This means either the planes were loaded with
> explosives or that massive explosive charges were planted in the
> buildings to go off later. This is supposition, but a secondary
> explosion is a necessary factor for explaining the collapse.
Nope! This is wrong.

I just saw one of the numerous emissions here dealing with the incident,
where they have been explaining how possible some things can be like how a
plane can hit a law and a high building and how such a building can collapse
like WTC did.

In fact, the two towers had, like buildings here have a steel frame outside
which is connected with a grid for each floor but has no coloumns inside
except a central steel pipe. It suffice that the central pipe is cut
somewhere (the metal to melt, needs around 600 degrees C) and any building
will collapse the same way.