Yes, and the rest of the world has the same attitude about 50 years of
worldwide murderous imperialism by the US and its bloody henchman. Remember 2
million(!) Vietnamese murdered; 100 thousands of civilians (yes civilians)
destroyed at Hiroshima and Nagasaki, in large part as a warning to the rest
of the world not to think anyone, anywhere is strong enough to oppose "our"
insatiable imperial interests; 14,000 refugees in settlement camps in Lebanon
in 1982 murdered by Western backed Falangists; 78 days of US/Nato missiles
raining down on the people of Yugoslavia and YEARS of daily bombing and
attempted starvation of the people of Iraq; death squads trained in the US
and protecting "US" interests by murdering tens of thousands of men, women,
children, teachers, medical workers, sympathetc clergy, etc. in dozens of
countries in Central America, Africa and around the world; assassination of
popular elected leaders in the Congo, Chile, Indonesia, Iran and placing
mass murderers of their own people in their place. Should we be surprised
about the terrible anger that led to Sepember 11 and its horrors?

Have we shown regret or even concern about the ten of thousands and millions
of lives destroyed in this way by our murderous government, to continue our
self-satisfied parasitic absorbtion of the wealth and resources of the world,
leaving only poverty, hunger, disease, and death for those whose wealth in
labor and resources we have at the point of guns taken from them, ALL IN OUR
NAME!?

We have the highest standard of living in the world, on their backs. And BY
GEORGE W. BUSH, WE'RE GONNA KEEP IT THAT WAY, IF IT KILLS US! And it will, if
the American people refuse to recognize these facts, keep their heads in the
sand, and think this profit-driven slaughter and theft can go on forever.

This too, is well worth reading.