Title: Re: Poetic Justice... [WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK]
Whichever side you're really on, Kole... seems it's
definitely not mine - you'd have trouble agreeing with
me on the time of day. Reading what you have to say,
it's a good job there are others on this list who agree
with me on this - or by now I might be having to pinch
myself awake nights, just to make sure I'm not really
one of those NATO apologists I'd naturally taken for
granted we were both equally opposed to.

No, I doubt that you really misunderstand my meanings...
You choose to misinterpret them - apparently for the
benefit of other listmembers, or you'd do so off-line.

Anyway, while we were arguing, looks like Macedonia has
already been doing exactly the kind of thing I suggested
all along - (see below!)

It really IS only logical, after all...

If you think about it!

JJ